General Upholstery Care:
• To minimize fading and prevent cracking, place it where it won't be exposed to direct sunlight.
• Dust and vacuum regularly.
• Wipe occasionally with clean damp cloth.
• Dust before cleaning.
• Do not remove cushion covers for separate cleaning.
• Do not shampoo. Do not clean by hot-water extraction machine.
• Do not dry clean. Avoid hard rubbing or scrubbing. Wide with a clean soft cloth dampened with water and a mild soap solution.
• Do not use diswashing or laundry detergents. Do not use solvents.
• Do not use water to remove oil-based stains. Blot with a dry, clean, white cloth.
Clean as above. Persistent stains may require treatment by a professional cleaner.
Modern chrome – Polyurethane do not generally require conditioners. If a conditioner is required, use a proper brand and use strictly in accordance with the conditioner manufacturer’s instructions. Do not use floor, furniture or shoe polishes.