General Upholstery Care:
• To minimize fading and its recommend placing the upholstered pieces where they won't be exposed to direct sunlight.
• Because dust and dirt cause upholstery to wear faster, we recommend vacuuming regularly using low suction.
• Flip, rotate and fluff removable cushions regularly to ensure even wear and increase longevity.
• Do not remove cushion covers for separate cleaning even though they do have zippers.
• Do not dry clean or machine wash cushion casings as it may damage the fabric, backing or stitching.
• An annual professional cleaning will keep your upholstery looking its best.
• Do not use diswashing or laundry detergents.
• Use only upholstery detergent. Do not wet filling. Dry in shade away from direct heat and sunlight.
• Allow to dry thoroughly before re-use.
Fabric Spot Cleaning:
• Blot up as much of the spill as possible with a clean, dry, white cloth. Don't rub.
• Do not rub. Do not spot clean with any solvent.
• Treat spills and stains as soon as possible.
• Blot the stain with a clean, dry, white cloth, working from the outer edge to the center of the stain.
• Gently scrape any soil or mop any liquid from the surface of the fabric.
• According to instruction to remove the residue of the spill.
• Do not saturate the fabric or interior with water or other cleaning liquids.
• Never use spot cleaners containing bleach or alcohol.